Wednesday, April 29, 2020

A Simple Movie Quiz

During this lock down we all must have been engaged in  something we used  to like before. But because of numerous obstacles we were away from it. That thing in my case is -Quiz. But this lock down has given me an opportunity to get back to it. So, I tried to frame a few simple questions like I used to do few years back. Today I am sharing 10(ten) simple questions on movies that I framed yesterday. The difficulty level of the Quiz is very low. I hope you'll enjoy the questions.

Question: 1
 Question : 2
 Question : 3


Question : 4


Question : 5

Question : 6


Question : 7


Question : 8


Question : 9


 Question : 10



Don't forget to share your feedback along with the answers.  Stay Home Stay Safe. Thank You !

No comments:

Post a Comment